Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Mighty cleaner!!

HI everyone! So yesterday I got home and had a package waiting for me! From Shaklee of course! I had ordered the Scour off paste and let me tell you this stuff was awesome!!! I cleaned my stove and oven and am so happy with the way it turned out!! (as you can tell will all the exclamation points)


So first off, friends meet Scour off...


Isn't it cute! Ok so the 1st thing I did was to try it out on my stove top. I had burnt on something on the top and have not been able to get it off! 


Here is a before and after, you can see the burnt on crap on the left and the clean shinny after using Scour Off!! I LOVE THAT!!!!!! Our kitchen is the 1st thing you see when you come in our house so I like that to be as clean as can be most of the time. 

Then I moved on to the oven door, I was amazed at how easily it cleaned the junk off there,



.

Here is a before and after of part of my oven door, again before on the left and after on the right. 


 Here is a close up of the before you can see the junk on the door better, kinda gross! Sorry for the reflection again, but the sun shines into the kitchen and there was reflection any direction I tried to shoot it. 


 And here is a whole door shot of an after. I swear it litterally took only about 3 mins to get the dirty door clean (not including the window)! 

Then I started the window, can I just say oven windows are the worst!!  But you can see in the above pic a I had cleaned 1/2 the window with the same Scour Off and half was not, Pretty big difference, if you ask this gal!


 Here is another one 1/2 was through the window (again sorry for the reflection of me!) I love that this paste even got off the black splattered burnt on spots! Yes it does take some (quite a bit) of elbow grease for the window but I totally think it was worth it!!

So obviously all that is left is the inside of the oven, in my excitement over the window I forgot to take a before of the inside of the oven so just picture the window and the door all over the oven,OK? Thanks!

(I will try to get better at taking before pics, I just get so happy!)

But here is the inside of the oven when I was done...


Not bad huh? I was very happy with the end result.

I will be tackling the grout lines in our kitchen next and will post about those soon.

So yes it does take some elbow grease but the paste made it A LOT easier! I have tried other cleaners and the self cleaning operation on the oven and both of them I hate! I hate the cleaners because they stink and make me sick to my stomach and give me a head ache, the self cleaning operation is just horrible to smell, and it takes so long! I hate having my kids around either of those. The Sour Off paste is are ya ready for this, made of cherry pits!! That's right folks I just cleaned my oven and stove with cherry pits! And it smells good too! At least I liked it.

So do you clean your oven and stove? Is it a pain in the butt? You can click on any of the Scour off's in this post and it will take you to my website for you to get your own Cherry pit cleaning goodness! You can always try the products if you are not happy with the way they clean Shaklee has a 100% money back guarantee! So there is really no risk!

Have a great Wednesday see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment