Friday, September 28, 2012

The cleaner that just doesn't stop!!

Hey! Hope everyone is having an amazing week! Did you do anything exciting this week? I have felt like I was just running and running the past few weeks but this week was much better for me, I think I am finally getting into my school year groove! I love a schedule and so do my kids actually. We are all much happier knowing what is going on thru the week.

But that is for another post, today I have to tell you about my magic cleaner again! Yes the same stuff I told you about on my oven has been put to the test again and knocked out the mess too.

Last night I made dinner in the crock pot, and it was amazing! (again another post soon to come!) But do you guys get that burnt on mess on the bottom of your crock pot too? Please tell me you do! I am a very clean person and I don't want to be the only one!

But after I took out the inside of the pot to wash it, that mess was starring me in the face!
 

So I got out my Scour Off and went to work on in.


It took about 5 minutes before I was left with this...


Yep that's right I said 5!! To take it from this, to this!



I don't really know why I am so stunned when my Shaklee products work so great, maybe it because I have never found anything that does work so good! 5 Minutes and I was back playing games and having time with my family! Not cleaning up my mess from dinner, I am able to get other things done around the house when I don't have to take as much time doing the cleaning and my house is CLEAN not just wiped off but CLEAN!!

So I hope you have a great weekend and we will see you back here soon! Do you have plans for the weekend? We are going to the apple orchard and probably baking something with those apples!

Thanks for stopping! Have a great Friday!

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment